Friday 24 November 2017

Best Preschool/Playschool Franchise in India

I Play I Learn is the best preschool/play school in India. It is the Gen-Next-Preschool has a concept is play it up with a new innovation. Nowadays child education is the most important for their better future. Child education direct effect on child's overall development. This importance of the child growth understood by the I Play I Learn & hereby we introduce I Play I Learn – a thoughtfully, conceptualized and designed pre-school model for new generation learners. Having centers in Thane, Mumbai, Tamil Nadu, Bihar, Karnataka. Kolkata, Hyderabad, Borivali, Goregaon, Kandivali, Kharghar, Malad, West Bengal.  I Play I Learn offer enriching opportunities for our young inquisitive minds to quench their thirst for PLAY and of course LEARN too.

I Play I Learn is also offering business opportunity in India by giving franchise option.  Our preschool franchise offers high returns on low investment. Our Preschool/Playschool franchise model has been envisaged with the fundamental principles of non-discrimination with standardization; hence flexibility in the model that provides multiple format opportunities (Metro & Non-Metro Locations, further classified on the standardized resource allocating capability) to our prospective franchisees. Our motive is to provide the benefit of quality preschooling to our kids cutting across demographical and lingual barriers, which is such a precious desire for all concerned guardians of today.  That’s why we are the best preschool franchise in Mumbai, India.

The requirements to open I Play I Learn  Preschool Franchise in India

  • We would expect to associate with people who have passion and understanding about the domain, right mindset and with sufficient resources to carry the brand the way we expect it to be delivered.
  • To adhere firmly to the guidelines provided by NAKS and to drive his/her Franchise Unit aggressively with a vision to be the best in their locality.
  • The Investment would range between INR 6 Lacs to 8 Lacs depending upon the location and area were chosen. Not Necessarily, you may start our programme on   Leased/ Rented  Property.
  • The premise with some Open Space in environmentally congenial surroundings in residential/semi residential locations safe and conducive to children.
  • Preferably an independent villa/bungalow, with a separate boundary wall alongside the outdoor play area.
  • Minimum 1200 -1500 square feet of space with an outdoor play area (preferable)
  • Ground-floor premises with a built-in washroom.
  • Society NOC, approval from the local Municipal Authority, site commercialization proof (wherever applicable).
  • Min 4 Staff (Principal, teacher, attendant) and maximum depending on the Model. No. of Kids etc. etc. we encourage a healthy ratio of 1:8 for facilitators VS Kids in our I Play I Learn Centres.
  • Interiors to be arranged by Franchisee as per the specifications of I Play I Learn. I Play I learn will provide images of existing centers as a guide.
  • Entrepreneurial Spirit and ability to invest Capital.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Counselor Training

Developing business needs strategic planning and intelligent moves to nurture and nourish the endeavor. Counseling and business development...