Tuesday 21 November 2017

I Play I Learn Franchise Support

  • Dedicated academic coordinator and Business development person at I Play I learn Respective Regional office for assistance
  • Annual playschool curriculum
  • Lead Management
  • Enterprise resource planning(ERP) , business process management software that allows entire  I Play I Learn centers to use a system of integrated applications to manage the business and automate many back office functions related to technology, services and human resources.
  • Assistance in survey, study and site selection
  • Assistance in designing the interiors and setting the layout
  • Entire TARM ( Teaching Aids Resource Materials) will be delivered from  I Play I learn Warehouse.
  • Assistance in recruiting and training staff
  • Extensive franchise, curriculum and teacher training
  • Conducting Parents Orientation Program (POP)
  • We conduct Annual Day programme
  • We conduct Summer Camps
  • Structured curriculum and ongoing support
  • On ground Marketing support
  • Ongoing operational support
  • Research and development

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counselor Training

Developing business needs strategic planning and intelligent moves to nurture and nourish the endeavor. Counseling and business development...