Sunday 21 January 2018

I Play I Learn is the innovative school in Mumbai, India

I Play I Learn emphasizes on a play in an environment where children can play little facilitators to their development, take a lead, discuss, follow and get together to learn with their guiding facilitators and playmates.

Our curriculum focuses on developing the child’s personality by giving a rich environment, blended with age-appropriate activities that weave the attractive teaching and learning aids skillfully to foster holistic development which is referred to as the ‘EPICS’ of development. ‘I EPICS’ signifies the developmental saga of a child wherein he/she steps in with blues separation anxiety and ascends the academic ladder towards school with cheer and confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counselor Training

Developing business needs strategic planning and intelligent moves to nurture and nourish the endeavor. Counseling and business development...